Sunday, December 12, 2010

Winners of Hatteras Girl and Days 2-6

Well you all are keeping me on my toes with all on all of your entries! And of course I'm too busy to keep up with you.

Anyway here we go!

Hatteras Girl goes to Caren. Congrats!
Day 2, VeggieTales books, goes to Briana. Yay!
Day 3, no one wanted. Guess we'll just donate that one.
Day 4, chapter books, to Kim P. Hooray!
Day 5, Orson Scott Card, to Becky. I don't know Becky but we'll figure out how to get it to her.
Day 6, learning to read books, to Alexandria. Good job everyone!

All of these books are in my car. I will try to deliver them or you can call me and meet up with me, or something. I will even mail them to you.
More giveaways are coming!

1 comment:

Pryncss Briana said...

Yay! Thank you! Also, I have to say, Suze Orman? Really? Seriously? =P*

*I have actually read one of her books.