Thursday, September 09, 2010

Starlighter

Bryan Davis 
 ISBN: 9780310718369
A dragon fantasy that is trying to teach us God’s timeless truths? Score! This book is the first (I assume) of a series which introduces two fallen worlds. Both of them have ancient legends about how to be saved and how to save the other world.  This first book didn’t have a lot of resolution or hope but I am curious to see how the author connects all the pieces presented in this book.  It would have been nice if some of the lines could have been connected for us in this first book but mostly this just left me wanting to read more.
It took a few chapters for me to be hooked, so I hope the next books start in on the action a little sooner.
Recommended for teenagers.

Thanks to Pam at Zondervan for providing this book for review.

No comments: