Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Wee Christmas Cabin of Carn-Na-Ween

Author: Ruth Sawyer
ISBN: 0763625531
Genre: Children's Picture Book

I wish that I could read aloud with an Irish accent because this story would be excellent that way. As it is it's still a great story, with awesome illustrations about an old lady who has only served others her whole life. Where will she stay for Christmas?

I'm a sucker for lifelike illustrations, and this book fulfills my love for beauty in paintings. I like my picture books to look like art.

I'm excited to read this to my kids and see what we can learn.

Recommended

3 comments:

Kellee said...

Great work.

Kaylee said...

hey um i was wondering where i could find your book online and read it like asap meaning like tonight cuz i hear that it is a really good book and i already heard some of it and i want to read the rest of it and i dont really want to go out and buy it unless i know that it is a good book so can you help me or wat and if you could help me that would be great so please can you or wat...???!!!

Kaylee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.