Friday, July 04, 2008

A New Collaboration

My old friend Hillary, from high school, has agreed to be a collaborator here at Are You Really Reading Another Book? We had great times being co-editors-in-chief of the high school newspaper.

Hillary's a secondary school teacher in California, and is mommy to a sweet little girl named Emerson. She is super-smart and motivated and I'm glad we are getting to know each other again.

I'm excited because she'll be bringing different ideas and genres to the blog. She and I have different tastes in lots of things, so you'll be getting more of a variety of reviews. I'm also excited because she is an excellent writer, so I don't have to worry about misspellings or improper grammar. :)

Anyway hopefully she'll write something soon. Meanwhile I've got a few books that I've read recently that need writing up.

Happy fourth of July!

No comments: