Monday, January 15, 2007

Redeeming Love

Author: Francine Rivers
ISBN: 1590525132
Genre: Inspirational Fiction, Romance

Now I know I have said many times that I don't read romances. This is technically a romance, but it is paralleling the book of Hosea in the Old Testament. If I can't read this, I can't read the Old Testament, right?

Anyway this is a lovely story of a man who is informed by God that he should marry the town prostitute. It takes place in the Gold Rush. Like God, this man takes her back over and over, and even chases her down and brings her home. God will never give up on us.

A good read, even if it is a romance.

Recommended

1 comment:

Briana said...

Excellent book, even if it is a romance! :) Just goes to show us sinners, that God's love is always there whether we deserve(or think we deserve) it or not. :)